~~Corporate / Business Development Company Benefits: As a company working to increase the bottom line, you are always looking for ways to motivate your employees in hopes of improving efficiency, effectiveness and productivity.
The Foundation for Personal Growth, Inc. has developed a personal goal setting program based on the book Think and Grow Rich® by Napoleon Hill. This program can be successful for any person with a desire to achieve personal and professional riches. Through strategic exercises focused on the 12 things that constitute riches as outlined by Napoleon Hill, this program will guide you to create detailed goals and develop a positive mental attitude, gain harmony in human relations, a freedom fear, complete self-discipline and so much more including financial security. What this means for your company: If individual employees can improve themselves by learning how to achieve personal and team success, then the employer can gain greater productivity and profitability. Think about this:
• An employee with a harmonious personal life will have a positive outlook and approach to their professional life. • A willingness to share one’s knowledge, expertise and blessings with others promotes teamwork.
• Open mindedness and positive mental attitudes can only improve any work environment. So whether you are in customer service, sales, support services, management or even the CEO, this program can change your life and business. The Foundation for Personal Growth can develop a customized training program and deliver it to your team. For more information and to start your company’s transformation, call or email us today! How The Program Works:
1. This program begins with you listening to the Think and Grow Rich® audio CD which is read by Joe Slattery with special segments presented by Napoleon Hill while following along in the Script Notebook. Here is a sample from the introduction… Napoleon Hill says… "Everyone desires to be rich. But not everyone knows what constitutes enduring riches. And most people believe that riches consist of only material things that money can buy. Now here is a
list of the twelve things that constitute true riches.
1. A positive mental attitude, observe that it heads the list
2. Sound physical health
3. Harmony in human relations
4. Freedom from fear
5. The hope of future achievement
6. The capacity for applied faith
7. Willingness to share ones blessings with others
8. To be engaged in a labor of love
9. An open mind on all subjects toward all people
10. Complete self-discipline
11. Wisdom with which to understand people
12. Financial security
Observe if you will, with great benefit, the fact that money comes at the end of the list of the 12 things that make men rich."
STEP . At the end of each section or step in the process, there are Action Guide exercises which provide suggestions for the application of that step. The result of these exercises will be entries into your Goal Setting Notebook.
STEP 3. The Goal Setting Notebook will help you build your own personal plan for achieving riches through specific exercises and training. The Goal Setting Notebook includes:
1. Personal vision and mission statements
2. A list of the five most important individual values
3. A list of personal strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats
4. Personal development goals relating to the various areas of life